YOUTUBE FANFEST 2019 #YTFFPH





I went to the Youtube FanFest for the first time!!!!

Years after years of trying to get tickets for #YTFFPH, I finally got not just one, but two tickets! (It was the maximum number of tickets each account can get.) The best part was, it was just not a regular seat ticket, but the lower box one!

Getting tickets, even for the general admission, was so hard since the website crashed everytime! It literally took me two hours to get mine (nope, not exaggerating) I even skipped dinner for this. Though I was not expecting that I'll get the lower box tickets cause some people on Twitter said it was already sold out.

It was also confusing in the first place because a lot of people thought (including me) that tickets were sold out since at the same time that we could not get tickets, and what was written was sold out, there were also people saying that they got tickets. So, I got confused.

Instead of giving up after reading those tweets, I kept on pressing the refresh button until the tickets finally appeared. The wait was worth it! It was so rewarding. Haha. As I was so excited, I claimed my tickets the very first day of claiming!

The reason why I wanted to go to this festival is because of the following reasons:

1. I really wanted to experience VidCon, and since we do not have this here in the Philippines (as far as I know), the closer it would get is Youtube FanFest (#YTFFPH).

2. I wanted to relax and get my mind off of everything that is stressing me lately.

3. I badly want to see/meet Matt Steffanina ever since, as well as Ken San Jose, and AC Bonifacio dance sooooooooo bad and seeing all three of them dance in one stage is like a dream come true. I look like I got an itch when I am dancing but watching them dance really makes me want to learn how to dance so badly. Lol.


Alex Wassabi was there too, and I looooooooooove his videos. It kind of make me energetic just like Alex in his videos. Haha. Last but not the least, Llyod Cadena is also one of the reasons why I wanted to attend the festival. He is such a funny and humble guy. I can say I am a fan!

So how did it go?

#YTTFPH actually went well. There was just something weird about the seats when we got into the lower box section. There were like 6 rows that were so much closer to the stage that we were not allowed to occupy, as per the usher. We really do not know why but few minutes later, they finally let us.

Anyway, for me, it was soo successful since the tickets were sold out considering this year, the event was held at Mall of Asia Arena which has a larger seat capacity compared to World Trade Center. I really enjoyed it and we did not even noticed it was already ending since there are a lot going on.
What I like the most is the audience participation which was well thought of. It felt nice that they involved a lot of people (audience) in their program. There were lots of games! Funny and exciting games, well at least for me. I think games are fun.

The organizers, and the staff did a great job. Also, there were a lot of booths located outside the halls wherein you can take pictures with lots of really cool backdrop that the sponsors/YTFF provided.
There was this really cool backdrop that I was sad I did not got a picture. It was a ball pit with Youtube FanFest in the background with neon pink colors. The line there never shortened. Lol.
Also, there were free stuff! I remember there was a reeallly long line at the McDonald's booth in which you can get free fries by doing something on social media I think.

If there is one thing I wish to improve, it would be add more VIP/Superfan tickets. Lol. How do you get one, anyway?! It is such a mystery to me. Hahaha. Some say it was from the giveaway of the creator, some say it is from the sponsors, some even speculate that it came from the employees like how come. Lol.

But what? How can it came from them? Haha. Does anyone know how that works? Haha I really want to know.

Last but not the least, if you will ask me if I would go next year given the chance I got tickets, um. Definitely! (If I also like the lineup hehe)





Comments