FIFTH HARMONY PERFORMS WITHOUT CAMILA: THE 7/27 MANILA TOUR


So, as we all now, Fifth Harmony recently became a group of four instead of five with Camila Cabello's departure. If y'all wondering how they handled the changes they went regarding of who's going to take over Camila's part, well here is a little review of their concert in Manila without Camila. 


Just a little share of experience: So, me and my friends bought general admission tickets to the show. We were already expecting that we would not see that much cause GA is located at the very top of the arena but the twist of fate happened. When we arrived at the location, we were wondering why the GA section is close. So when we got up to a staff and asked about the situation, they told us to seat on the lower box section instead. We were really shocked and happy at the same time since we can watch nearer than the GA section. Yay. Lol.


Regarding their concert, I swear I did not expect that they would have that kind of energy, as well as the crowd. The girls even called us the best crowd. So they opened their concert with their first song, That's My Girl, in which they literally slayed! As soon as they sang, the crowd went wild and everybody was dancing and singing to the song.


The show ended with Work From Home in which they slayed, again. I swear if I would be describing this concert, SLAYED IT would be the best. Lol. I know this write up is a bit short, but I am already running out of words. Lol. All I can say is that they slayed it and if I were to recommend to see them live, I would. There is so much girl power you would feel singing to their songs and dancing to their beats. 

Anyway, here is a few questions answered if you are wondering about stuff and if your question is not answered, just leave a comment maybe?

Question number 1: Who took over Camila's part?
            In my personal point of view, I think all of the girls took her part especially with the songs. But I think Lauren got the most part. 

Question number 2: How did they perform without Camila?
            The remaining four girls did their best, I could say. They seriously improved a lot especially with their dancing. I am a Harmonizer since Worth It (I know, I was not there from the very start, but hey) and I could say that they can dance better now. My favorite part was Worth It. I was not actually expecting that they would possess that kind of energy that they had. It was like the most energetic Fifth Harmony I have seen. Lol

Question number 3: Was it worth it?
            It was definitely! I would rate it 11 out of 10! The hard work and efforts they gave for this concert was obviously seen! 



So that is it! Thanks for reading! 

#Jassaying

Comments