#InTheMix: Best concert ever of 2016!

#InTheMix: 6 amazing acts in 1 night!

Credits: http://manilaconcertscene.blogspot.com/2016/04/inthemix2016.html

This was the first time ever that I attended a concert with international artists. As what I have said, I am so much and forever will be in love with music. So I did what I had to do. I travelled for 2 hours and a half just to watch them live. I love to attend to different concerts of different amazing bands/singers/performers. I cannot even believe I saw them last August 18!!

In The Mix concert happened last August 18th, 2016 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. It was a Thursday night. The concert included: Twin Pines, Elle King, Third Eye Blind, Panic! at the Disco, James Bay and The 1975. It was literally the best of the bests, the night of nights!

It was around April when they announced the concert. The lineup was so insane that was why we bought tickets to the show. They are like the legends! Who would let this moment pass?! I remember buying the tickets as soon as they were released, too bad some people were earlier than me so we ended up having the not-so-good seat but that did not matter anymore as soon as the concert started.
Twin Pines opened the night. I could not exactly remember what songs they sang. I only could remember they sang a Justin Bieber song. They were awesome performing live anyway. These are only the photos I have. Lol.

This was Twin Pines. I must say they were really good live. And yes, I know. Photo quality sucks.

Elle King performed next. I never thought she would sound awesome live!!! She was so cool. She even shared with us that she is half Filipino, and enjoyed singing on the karaoke. I so love her voice! and I dont have any photo. I was so amazed by her voice and enthusiasm on stage. 


Ive got the Gen. Ad. seat. So, this is how far I was. I still enjoyed it though :)

Third Eye Blind had a legendary performance. They were the definition of a true band compared today (you know what Im talking about, lol). People in the arena literally sang every song they performed. I feel bad I was not really familiar with the songs. Yeah, roast me.


I love this band! or should I say I love Brendon. Kidding aside. ;)

I think the highlight of the show was, Panic! At The Disco’s performance. Everybody was so insane at this moment. Everybody was chanting “We want Brendon” and as soon as the drums was placed at the stage, the crowd went wild. I swear. Everyone was so hyped! Everybody stood us as soon as Brendon came up the stage.  They were freaking awesome. I love this band so much. Lol.
James Bay rocked his guitar! He always do. Right? Everybody was also singing his songs


Yep. That iconic James Bay logo.

The last hour was filled by The 1975!! I never thought they would be so much good performing live. I will admit, I am not really familiar with their music. The first song by them I ever listen was The Sound. Yes, Ive heard them before but I dont get to listen tot their music. And with my phone battery dying, I didnt had any photos of their performance. But I swear, everybody was still hyped as they were with Panic! at The Disco. The atmosphere wasnt like before, but it was more like a relaxing way I guess. 

The reason why I don't have much photos is that I wanted to enjoy and cherish the moment. It was the first concert ever that I got the chance to attend. I wanted to fill that night with joy, laughter, and get focused on these amazing acts. I don't want to be distracted with my gadgets or so. 

#Jassaying


Comments