Staycation: Everyday goals



Cheers to my first post!

Today, I would be sharing about our staycation experience at B Hotel, Alabang last October 9-10.

It all started when staycation became a thing and as soon as we heard it, we have to experience it. It is when you wanted to relax and feel at home while having services that make you feel like away from stress and everything like it. 

Me, and my sister always loved the idea of travelling to places and living the best life could give. So staycation is indeed included in the must do things. I am still in college, and when I say college I mean S T R E S S, while my sister has her work, almost 24/7 and that meant the same thing.

We decided to reward ourselves by staying at this stunning hotel. By entering the hotel, you could almost smell its elegancy and its good ambiance.  Hotel staffs were really welcoming and they have that vibes you wanted to have.



We arrived at the hotel around 12nn. I could not really remember. It was just so nice. A few seconds when we got into our room, a knock was heard through our door and boom, there were this nice cake and a greeting letter. If you are wondering why we got a cake, it is because my sister got a birthday special promo thing and we had our birthdays on 7th and 11th respectively, so I guess that counts. Here is the picture: it was a chocolate cake though. 



We had few slices before heading to the mall nearby. ‘Cause you know, we got to celebrate. Haha. Anyway, there is a shuttle that could take you anywhere nearby by the hotel. They could also fetch you wherever they have dropped you just by calling at the hotel as soon as you wanted to go. They even drove us at the terminal the next day which I find really cute.


The next day, we enjoyed the sunlight that woke us up. We went down to the dinning area. A breakfast buffet was all I could ask for. Plus, the food was really really great. A wide variety of choices were also present.



Overall, I pretty much enjoyed everything. I am sooo looking forward for moments like this, or should I say another staycation. Lol. It is so relaxing and it made me really think I am so away from stress. 

I am ending this here because nothing really happened much. I guess that is one of its purposes while on a staycation, doing nothing, relaxing, watching tv all day and night.

#Jassaying

Comments