I MET THE VAMPS!



If there is one thing I could live forever with me, it would be my iPod or iPhone.  I so love music. At first or from the very beginning, I was so much into country music. Taylor Swift must take the credit for that. Thus, I love a lot of bands, actually.

The Vamps band is one of my favorite bands I am listening to, and forever will be maybe. Who knows? I love their music and their personality as well. I love how James, guitarist, appreciates their fans so much. I love how Tris, drummer, never failed the fans to feel connected. I love how Connor, bassist, puts so much effort into the band. I love Brad. Lol. I love his voice though. He also has a great personality as seen on social media. No, I do not know them personally but, I know they are too kind and appreciative.

I am a fan of Vamps for a year now. The first song I heard from them was Oh Cecilia. It has this particular vibes that makes it different from other mainstream songs as that time, so yeah. I was hooked up at that time.

Fast forward to this year, 2016, when the Vamps came and due to some personal reasons, I did not had the chance to watch them live. I did not have a Twitter account before, but this time, I used the Twitter account my friends made for me just to have a real time update about the concert. I could tell they had a pretty good time.

October came and The Vamps announced that they are going back!!! I was so excited because it was on perfect timing.  I was on my semester break and even though I do not have my allowance, I used my savings to purchase the ticket to their show. It was not easy buying that ticket. I have to travel for THREE HOURS JUST TO BUY TWO DAMN TICKETS. Nope, they do not sell online.



I actually got the patron ticket and luckily, I won the giveaway MCA hosted. The giveaway was a patron ticket and a M&G!! I was so excited and I was literally shaking at the moment I knew I won! I feel like I was the luckiest. Lol. By the way, the acoustic show venue was like a three hours travel from where I live. And yup, I do not have any idea how to get there. Luckily, my father accompanied me throughout the venue.

By the time I got there, I went straight up to where I would claim my prize. I got my freebie, my All Night EP!!! Weee!!! I was told that I have to fall in line at 2PM to get my M&G wristband. But when the time came, there already was this long line. I got confused. Lol. But there was a separate line from patron ticket holders, VIP holders and giveaway winners. Too bad, my friend and I need to fall in different lines.

We were standing and waiting there for like 3 hours just for the meet and greet. At around 5pm, finally they let us in and see the boys!!! I could not explain the feeling I felt during this time. I swear all I did was stare at them like a creepy human being.

BEFORE:
(Yep, editing skills lvl 1000000000)



AFTER:



The meet and greet was absolutely great! But one thing is not. I ONLY HAD THE CHANCE TO TALK WITH BRAD. LIKE WTF. THIS ISNT A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY, THIS IS A MEET AND GREET. RIGHT AFTER, yes, right after, THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN, THEY DRAGGED ME AWAY FROM BRAD. I WAS TALKING TO BRAD WHEN THEY DRAGGED ME AWAY. LIKE WTF. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH MCA FOR THE OPPORTUNITY (not being sarcastic).

I did not even had the chance to talk to Con, Tris and James and that totally sucks. I mean, I am an avid fan. It made my heart break.

Anyway, the acoustic show was amazing!!! Brad’s vocals was seriously, insanely amazing!!! As well as James. Tristan and Con were lit!! Con smiled at me <3 Sweetest smile. Ahhhh. Good times, good times. Their performance lasted for like an hour. They sang 8 acoustic versions of their songs.

They are incredibly awesome! #Jassaying



Comments