Are You One of Them?

Are you one of them? I'd keep it a secret.


As she walked from her magical world back to her painful reality, she kept on smiling at everyone she knew which fooled everyone because it covered her true feeling, depression. She felt worthless, like she's a big disappointment to everyone. She's obviously feeling down. 

While she's on her way, a lot has been going on through her mind. Questions. Will I ever be good? Am I be able to answer all of those questions? Would this day be great? She's totally clueless. And when she finally reaches her destination, she went on a corner. People talked to her but unfortunately, no one got a response from her. She just smiled.

Depression is slowly killing her. Unable to eat for the rest of the day. Yes, for a day. Unable to smile, unable to think what is right and yet no one notices until that one person who she rarely talked with asked her if she's alright. She almost end up with tears and whispered to her self, 

"How come my close friends didn't notice I wasn't even okay? That inside of me, I'm dying."
  

Comments